Tuesday, September 30th through Sunday, November 4th
Opening Reception: First Friday, October 3rd, 5:30 – 7:30PM
Artist Talk: Janice Arone from the Artisans Studio Tour will give a talk Tuesday, October 7th from 12:30-1:30PM in the Sarah B. Smith Gallery.
In the Sarah B. Smith Gallery:
The Artisans Studio Tour 20th Anniversary Show
Preview samples of the region’s finest quality pottery, fiber art, furniture, jewelry, glass, leather and woodwork in anticipation of the 2014 Artisan’s Studio Tour on November 8 & 9.
Lower South Hall Galleries:
This otherworldly exhibition is composed of Lindsey Oberg’s encaustic collage paintings that seamlessly display a vast array of vintage objects.
Lower North Hall Galleries:
Kathy Plunket Versluys
Moody Blooms and Swinging Moods
These ink-on-paper impressions –sometimes with added chalk– are snapshots of a few of the “places” my mind has wandered in my fragmented windows of free time.
Upper Hall North and South Galleries:
Teachers and Students
A show of artwork by McGuffey teachers and their students
1. Randy Bill, Flora, mixed media
2. Lotta Helleberg, Window Panes, 27 x 25”, eco printed and hand-stitched wool and linen
3. Nancy Ross, Going to Seed, 12 x 17”, stoneware clay thrown and altered
4. Jo Perez, Andon, 16 x 12 x 12”, stained glass and oak
5. Kathy Plunket Versluys, Green Parakeets and Faux Leather Chair, mixed media, 18 x 30″
6. Lindsey Oberg, Exit Way, encaustic wax, copper, Civil War artifacts, dollhouse parts, beads, lace, oil, collage